Truth is in a man's actions, not in someone else's blind accusations.

Click for the video
June 26 2022

Re: Obstruction of Justice forgery professional misconduct malice of the Family Law and FRO in Ontario
Michael Dimitriyadis audience: Public
More professional misconduct and malicious prosecution in child support through out the de...
Re: Father Rights Canada -legal to remove a child without court order from a parent life?
Nick Osborn Jonas audience: Public
Short answer is you can stop this but you need to move fast. You need legal advice, and...
Chatham Court House professionals abusing their power and position
Gabrielle Stringer audience: Public
I am a community advocate from Sarnia, Ontario . I will be in the Chatham Court House t...
Father Rights Canada / Don't want to send my child out of the country
Not disclosed audience: Public
Hi, I have signed a custody agreement that is to be made into a cou...
That the courts and all have pushed these fathers to their deaths
The Fathers Rights Movement audience: Public
The sad truth is that many fathers won't make it to Father's Day this year, so we would...

Authors & content contributions
Member Login
Page Grid

FOLLOW Brainsyntax VIA EMAIL Enter your email address and receive notifications of selective new pages by email.

Join 12050 other brainsyntax email notification followers

Searching for my children

Fathers in distress if you ever need to talk, or just vent, please message us Contact: Fathers Rights Canada
Deadly Epidemic Against Dads


To my children & To those that may be concerned ...
Advocacy Canada
Sault Ste Marie Ontario make the evidence fit, the personal biased conclusions of investigators.
Lona Dedo
audience: Public

I'm watching this right now. Thank God for Chris Carter, A...
Re Financial gag unless my son comes up with over $100,000 to bring a motion to the courts
Charlie Larkin
audience: Public

I would file a complaint against that other lawyer with your provincial bar overseer's ...
Fathers Right will enable Grandparents Rights
audience: Public

In regards to lying in the Family Court system, this is the only court system where lyi...
Re: Crown Wards children can come back home please
Christina Tayler
audience: Authenticated Login and access Re: Crown Wards children can come back home please

my children were made crown wards in 2009 and I just would like to know if i have any poss...
Kathleen Wynne sexual preferences are forced on minors guest speaker Dorian A. Baxter
Roger Percival
audience: Public

Not sure what this is but not wanting to endorese same sex is not a phobia it is just c...
The strength of her love to her son Keith-Alexander. His deadbeat father depriving the child and the mom
A Voice of the oppressed
audience: Public

Our friend is in distress as her enemies try to silence her again. Her little son is st...
Father Rights Canada / Contempt - enough for a judge to take seriously?
Paul Robertson
audience: Public

My son's X wife refused to follow a court order for access to his kids. Rep...
Re Re child tells Father to F off - daughter asks Red Deer Alberta Police for assistance to leave
Hephaestus Pewtress
audience: Public

Laying charges through a justice of the peace The police will always lay char...
Re: The wedding night she was never around and he was talking about her sleeping with some guy
Ethan Schlote
audience: Public

If he goes to the rigs/oil he is going to have a big uphill battle when he wants to see...
Re: Re: I miss my step daughter and Ill miss Philip forever
Cassandra Gibb
audience: Public

You have no idea what the truth is regarding this situation. Do you know the people inv...

★★★ Join brainsyntax

Log On as Member


Re: Re: Can anyone recommend a good lawyer in Montreal that could help

Monday, September 18, 2017 - Custody - - All

No court order. In switzerland non married couples the woman has full rights to do what she wants. I can only speak to him 1 week on weekends or if he 'feels' like calling me. I plan on sending my recognition of rights with the convention of hague.
- All
In reply of

Re: Can anyone recommend a good lawyer in Montreal that could help

Audience: Public
by Chris Le Vine
X If I am not mistaken Canada , Switzerland, Germany are all signatories of the Hague convention. You need to speak to your consulate here and get enforcement in the child's home country. Is there a court order in place? More >>
last update
Monday, September 18, 2017
legal disclaimer
Add new
Share this Page
Generate PDF file
Generate document Re: Re: Can anyone recommend a good lawyer in Montreal that could help
Download PDF
Search Google about
Search bing.com about
Content feed
RSS content feed: Re: Re: Can anyone recommend a good lawyer in Montreal that could help
Notified by email email notification on replies to this page: Re: Re: Can anyone recommend a good lawyer in Montreal that could help click here and receive notification of this specific page
Add your Comment Reply add your comments to: Re: Re: Can anyone recommend a good lawyer in Montreal that could help Reply to in a new window
Create a new page
0 replies
Access Brainsyntax

★★★ ★★★ Become a brainsyntax Member ★★★ ★★★

Access non public pages as Member
Introduce or record new content We are also assisting with content placement, subjects: Family Courts, Family Law Cases, Parental Alienation, Lawyers & Judges, Obstructions of Justice, Police, Courts, spiteful ex's, Hostile aggressive parenting, injustice, malice, obstruction, oppression and many other subjects ... Contact us

★★★ ★★★ Brainsyntax Members, Add new content, build the brainsyntax.com application ★★★ ★★★
Back || Home
Latest pages on brainsyntax.com: